Tips & Etiquette
- Please arrive to class a few minutes early.
- Refrain from eating 1 to 2 hours before practice.
- Let your teacher know about any injury or health problem that will affect your yoga practice.
- Please do not wear scents to class. Many people are sensitive.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
- If you leave early, please take Savasana (resting pose) to complete your practice and exit before the rest of the class takes Savasana, as not to disturb the other students.
- Bring a towel and water to class.
- Respect the limits of your body, do not push, compare or compete. Yoga is a practice of letting go, being where you are, and self-acceptance.
- Enjoy and have fun!