Before you start
Yoga can be a strenuous physical activity with risk of injury. Consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. Your participation in Flow Yoga RA, LLC live-stream classes is voluntary and at your own risk. By participating, you agree that you are solely responsible for listening to your body, participating at your own pace and modifying any instructions or instructor-suggested physical adjustments to your level of ability and physical and mental condition.
To participate in any type of yoga class or activity with Rita Adams and/or Flow Yoga RA, LLC, you must agree to the full “Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability” for Flow Yoga RA, LLC listed below (can be downloaded or printed here).
Flow Yoga RA, LLC
AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
to participate in Yoga Classes, Health Program or Workshops,
on premise or via online (live or recorded) sources
- I am a participant in Yoga Classes, Health Programs or Workshops offered by Flow Yoga RA, LLC during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and cause physical injury and am fully aware of the risks and hazard involved.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in Yoga Classes, Health Program or Workshops, at their premise or via online live or recorded sources, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risk, injury or damages, known or unknown which I might incur as a result
of participation in the program.
- I understand that from time to time the class Instructor may physically adjust me. I release the class Instructor from any claim whatsoever on account of adjustments, treatment or services rendered during my participation in Yoga Classes, Health Program or Workshops.
- In further consideration in being permitted to participate in Yoga Classes, Health Program or Workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the Instructor or their assistants for any damage I may sustain as a result of participation in Yoga Classes, Health Program or Workshops.
- I have been informed and am aware that the class Instructors are not licensed under the laws of this state to practice any form of medicine and that the Instructors will neither diagnose nor prescribe for any condition or problem from which I may appear to be suffering.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to, and regarding my participation in Yoga Classes, Health Programs or Workshops. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent me from participation in
Yoga Classes, Health Programs or Workshops.
- I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Flow Yoga and the class Instructors from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage,
wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my participation in Yoga Classes, Health Program or Workshops, at their premise or via online live or recorded sources.
- I understand that my current use of Yoga does not constitute a physician or outpatient directed physical therapy program. I realize that my activities will not be individually supervised and monitored.
- I myself, my executors, administrators, and assignees do hereby release and discharge Rita M. Adams and Flow Yoga RA, LLC from all claims of damages, demands of actions whatsoever in any manner arising from or growing out of my participating in Yoga at Flow
Yoga RA, LLC. I attest that I have full knowledge of the risks involved.